Everycloud Technologies LLC is a cloud based Email filtering and spam blocking services company, which operates out of the US and UK and is launching its new scholarship program for 2015.
EveryCloud believes education is an invaluable experience. EveryCloud understands that gaining a good education can be expensive and so is offering a contribution to 1 student of $2,000.
Below are the conditions required to enroll and participate in the EveryCloud scholarship program.
Participants interested in the scholarship program must meet the following criteria:
Eligibility is available for any student who is currently enrolled in the Fall/Spring school year of 2015/2016, at any university, college, technical or trade school located within the United States or Canada. Student eligibility also requires the students maintain a cumulative GPA (Grade Point Average) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent ).
Students must be 17 years of age or older at the time they enroll.
Students must be of American/Canadian citizenship, or hold a valid student visa to study in the United States or Canada.
Qualified and interested students will have to submit an essay which must include:
- A title
- A minimum of 500 words in length with a maximum of 1,000 words.
- Proper citation must be given for any and all of the research material used.
- Each student will have to choose ONE (1) question to answer in their essay submission:
- How has the increase in organized spam affected businesses?
- What is the best way for a company to protect themselves from spam/malware and virus attacks?
- The top essay will be chosen based on originality as well as creativity and the decision of EveryCloud will be final.
Each applicant is allowed to submit only ONE essay for consideration. Submissions should be received by midday (Central Time) on 31st August 2015.
How to apply:
- Choose any one of the questions above.
- Write the article about this topic.
- Post it on your website or blog* and write “Written for the EveryCloud Technologies Scholarship 2015” at the end of the post and include a link back to our website.
- If you don’t have a blog, you can create a free blog on WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, Squarespace or Medium.
- Share your post on your favorite social media with a tag #EveryCloudScholarship
- Submit Application
Deadline: Submission date for the articles is midday (Central Time) August 31 2015.
Decision: EveryCloud will make its decision upon the winning application by 14 September 2015 and will notify the successful candidate directly and the decision will be published on the EveryCloud website.
Award Payment: The scholarship payment will be forwarded to the student by 30 September 2015.
*Submitted essays will become the property of EveryCloud. EveryCloud may use your name, image, and any other necessary information in promotional efforts related to the scholarship program.