It's that time again, so here's the newest edition of the EveryCloud Journal. As always, if you have any thoughts or questions, just hit reply to this email and we'll try to answer them.
- The navigation menu has been redesigned. In addition, the head sections are no longer opened by mouseover, but by click.
- The On-The-Fly statistics can now be hidden and re-displayed by clicking an arrow.
- The pagination was moved below the information displayed but remains visible.
- Problems with the missing role change have been fixed.
- The performance of the Control Panel has been optimized.
- The role search has been revised and allows an improved assignment of users, customers and partners.
- The level of detail of display and selection options within the “Threat Live Report” module now depends on the user role used.
- Outgoing emails from the archive can now be delivered to the user.
- The HTML CP synchronization of multiple mailboxes within a user account has been improved.
Blended Attacks. Today, more than ever, your employees are frequently exposed to sophisticated, complex Blended attacks.
What are Blended attacks?
In blended attacks, various types of malware are used simultaneously—for example, viruses, trojans, spy software, spam and phishing attacks. This blending of methods of attack and infiltration at various weak points makes the attacks even more complex. It increases the speed at which your networks are infected and the damage caused to your company.
What does EveryCloud already have in place?
To counter various vectors of attack, defense mechanisms must employ multiple methods. That’s why EveryCloud uses Heuristic and behavior-based systems, freezing, URL scanning and rewriting and sandboxing to protect your IT infrastructure.
However, more is needed, and we believe your staff are the key. So we are building and implementing a new Security Awareness Training SaaS platform due to launch in Q2 2019:
- Baseline Test—Assess your users through simulated phishing attacks (including a free one-off phish).
- UpToDate Templates—We filter millions of emails every hour, giving us access to the latest, real phishing emails. We take the best examples, make them safe and use them to create templates—often within days.
- Training—Users fail the test? Automatically schedule them for fast, effective training with a few clicks.
- Results—Strong, intuitive reporting. Our security dashboard allows you to measure overall risk levels across your entire user base.
If you're interested in being part of the beta program, just let your account manager know or reply to his email and we'll be in touch with details.
- A better alerts management system. We've had reports of the occasional false alert and requests for better management of alerts in general. So we'll be upgrading this part of the system.
- Bug fixes.
- Currently the system only allows email@example.com as the testing mailbox. We'll be opening this up to the mailbox of your choice.
- Improved reporting in the dashboard.
- Improved email parsing / efficiency.
Webmail Upgrade. We are pleased to announce that EveryCloud is upgrading our Webmail to provide a more-modern GUI and some enhanced features. This will take place on Thursday 21st February 2019 and is scheduled for 12:30 PM (GMT). It should take no longer than 1 hour.
Please note: During this period, the website will be unavailable and users will be unable to log into EveryCloud Webmail or Websafe. This will not affect the Email Security control panel or email delivery. Please subscribe to our status page for the most up-to-date system status and alerts.
Sales / Renewals
If you forget to reply, don`t worry! We`ll be happy to call once or twice with a friendly reminder.
To be sure the invoice we send is correct, we need the user count at least 30 days before the renewal date.
Questions? Contact Morgan Aiello
0203 086 9833 (UK) or 408 416 2585 (US).
Are you sick and tired of spoofed emails? Here’s how our Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) service can stop these threats dead in their tracks. ATP allows you to protect your business against individually targeted attacks starting from the very first malicious email:
- Targeted fraud forensics detect targeted personalized attacks without malware or links.
- Sandbox engine attachments are executed in a variety of system environments, and their behavior is analyzed. If it turns out to be malware, you are notified.
- The URL rewriting engine secures all Internet calls from emails, while the sandbox engine also analyzes downloads.
- Our threat intelligence is taken from our customers’ active live traffic of 1 billion emails a month across 50,000 domains.
New Blog location. Our main blog is moving to our own website here. This is where we'll be posting each week's new IT Pro Tuesday list, our monthly EveryCloud Journal updates, and any other interesting tidbits we come across.
Meet The Team. Stephen Simons joined EveryCloud in February 2016. He had previously worked for Eset and AVG, and now head up European Sales for EveryCloud. Stephen enjoys working in the fast-paced environment at EveryCloud to make sure we deliver the top-quality services customers are looking for. Outside of work, Stephen spends most of his time running around after his children, and he loves going on sunny holidays whenever he can!!
Have a fantastic month!
The EveryCloud Team