Happy New Year! We're very excited about 2019. We invested a lot of time and resources into new product development over the last year and will have some exciting news over the coming months. In the meantime, here's your monthly update on what's happening at EveryCloud.
HIPAA Compliance. In the event our recent note got lost amidst the year-end rush... EveryCloud is now fully HIPAA compliant. By using products such as encryption and Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), healthcare professionals can rest assured that their ePHI is safe and secure from unauthorized access or disclosure. Better still, we'll ensure they stay compliant by continually evolving our product to maintain the security of their ePHI as the rules and regulations that affect the healthcare industry become more complex. Contact us for a free trial and demonstration to see how EveryCloud can meet the unique needs of healthcare professionals.
MailFlow Monitor. This is our free, early warning system that will alert you to email problems before your users do. Features include:
- Rejection alerts that tell you when your mail server is bouncing test messages—with troubleshooting information including status codes, action and details.
- Delay alerts—When test emails aren’t received before the time threshold, alerts contain a breakdown of a recent test email's journey.
- Alerts by SMTP Reason Code—Rejection alerts can be disabled by SMTP code to stop unnecessary alerts.
- Fast, easy navigation.
- Set alert policies—Need to alert more than one person? Set up multiple polices to send text messages or even make phone calls.
Quick Heads Up. There's a new webmail interface coming online in the next few weeks that is a GUI update with a more modern feel. There will be a short period of downtime, but this will be published in advance on our status page and should be limited to no more than 30 minutes.
How to Contact EC. We're always here to help, so please get in touch if you need us.
- Live Chat: Visit our website and choose the "Live Chat" button in the lower right corner.
- Phone: US 1-408-416-2585, UK 0203 0869 833
- Email: email@example.com
- EveryCloud Technologies Knowledge Base
New Datacenters. In case you missed our initial communication, we wanted to remind you that EveryCloud has fully operational datacenters in the US (East coast and West coast) in addition to Europe and Australia to help meet demand from organizations who need to host data locally.
- Priority 10: mx101.us.everycloudtech.com <http://mx101.us.everycloudtech.com/>
- Priority 20: mx102.us.everycloudtech.com <http://mx102.us.everycloudtech.com/>
- Priority 30: mx103.us.everycloudtech.com <http://mx103.us.everycloudtech.com/>
- Priority 40: mx104.us.everycloudtech.com <http://mx104.us.everycloudtech.com/>
And your outbound smart host to:
You will also need to make sure you have included the US IP ranges in any firewall acceptance rules you have. The full set of IPs (and other essential information) can be found here.
If you require help during your transition or have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or the following numbers: UK: 02030 869 833 and 08000 246906; US: (408) 416-2585 and (800) 498-1482.
Continuity. Were you aware that you could still receive your emails during server down time? Our Continuity service keeps a rolling 90-day email archive in the cloud that will give you access during emergencies via webmail, POP or IMAP. Simply activate EveryCloud Continuity in the control panel to get started.
Meet The Team. Binod Lamsal joined EveryCloud in Dec 2014 as a web developer. He earned his Bachelor of Engineering degree in Information Technology and is currently working toward his Master of Science in Cybersecurity at Utica College. Binod thrives on challenge and is passionate about creating SaaS products using different programming languages. He has a particular interest in security and loves proactively thwarting the ever-changing attacks and infiltration techniques that target our servers & networks. In his spare time, Binod enjoys soccer, table tennis and badminton. He considers himself a coffee maven, music fanatic and avid traveler.
Have a fantastic month!
The EveryCloud Team