Firstly, everyone at EveryCloud would like to wish you and your team a very happy holidays!
It's been an amazing year for us having added the likes of Encyclopaedia Brittanica, Ingram Micro, Meridian Metals, North Oaks Health System, Trilux, Thiel College, Signal 88 Security, Vail Colorado, Spaceflight Industries and many more to our user base. We're very excited about what 2019 will bring, and we will have some exciting product development news that we're looking forward to sharing with you in the new year.
Email Protection Service. Did you know we fully support DKIM & DMARC? If you'd like more information on how to take advantage of this feature, please see our support section for detailed articles on DKIM and DMARC.
HIPAA Compliance. EveryCloud is delighted to announce that we are now HIPAA compliant. By using products such as encryption and Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), healthcare professionals can rest assured that their ePHI is safe and secure from unauthorized access or disclosure. Better still, we'll ensure you stay compliant by continually evolving our product to maintain the security of your ePHI as the rules and regulations that affect the healthcare industry become more complex. Contact us for a free trial and demonstration to see how EveryCloud can meet the unique needs of healthcare professionals.
IT Pro Tuesday Mega List. This month we've published a mega list for SysAdmins that includes all the tools, tips, tutorials, resources & more that we've featured in the last quarter. Take a look here or sign up for the weekly email. Plus for all you reddit users, we've created an IT Pro Tuesday subreddit. Hit subscribe to get your weekly dose of tools and info right from our own sub.
- Spoofed email response (SPF) Records: If you intend to send outbound through our service by connecting to our smart-host, we strongly recommend you construct an SPF record, which authorizes our sending servers to send on behalf of your domain.
If you require more-detailed information regarding SPF records, please click here.
- DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM): DKIM is an email authentication method designed to detect email spoofing. This protocol lets an organization (sending domain) take responsibility for a message that is in transit using a DKIM signature and also provides the receiver a means to validate a domain name identity that is associated with a message.
If you require more-detailed information regarding DKIM records, please click here.
- Domain-based Message Authentication Reporting & Conformance (DMARC): DMARC is an open email authentication method that builds on existing standards SPF and DKIM and enables domain-level protection of the email channel. It’s the first technology that can prevent spoofing of the header from: domain (what users see in their email client).
If you require more-detailed information regarding DMARC records, please click here.
Considering Office 365? Use EveryCloud right along side.
- Multi-layer security. The current types of blended threats mean you need a multi-tiered security solution.
- Better spam identification. EveryCloud catches a whole lot of Infomail, Spam, and Viruses that O365 misses.
- Quarantine time limit. The O365 default/maximum quarantine is only 30 days. EveryCloud offers a full 90 days.
- Message tracking. EveryCloud provides a simpler, more-user-friendly interface for tracking messages.
- Spam reports. O365 only sends 1 per day, which often comes through in the early hours. EveryCloud can send reports as frequently as every hour.
- It isn't enough for the majority of companies. Half of the businesses that sign up for O365 already have another email filtering service. Of the remaining half, 90% purchase an email filtering service within 3 months.
Email Archiving. Did you know you can archive all inbound, outbound and internal emails for up to 30 years with EveryCloud's Email Archiving? Our solution captures and stores all inbound, outbound and internal emails to ensure compliance and reduce load on your mail server and endpoints.
Until next time!
The EveryCloud Team